Medium-temperature flare MTU
The series MTU is a start-up and emergency flare (according to TA-Luft) with concealed burning.
Area of deployments
- Thermal disposal of combustible surplus gases such as in biogas, sewage and landfill gas plants.
- Various special gases
The torches are available with a DVGW-tested 1 or 2-stage gas engine valve with a gas throughput of 50-3000Nm3 / h. If a higher gas throughput is required, we would be happy to manufacture special torches or combined modules for you.
Optional with or without an ATEX-certified compressor.
Fully automatic control and monitoring of the electric ignition during operation. Direct ignition with high voltage electrodes or pilot burner.
All control functions are supplied in a weather-resistant and fully wired control cabinet. All wetted components are welded of V4A steel, rayed and passivated. - For higher gas flow rate special flares or combined modules can be made to order.
- Volume flow 50-3000Nm3/h
- Fuel Bio-, landfill-, special gases
- Heat value 35-95% CH4
- Gas pressure min. 20mbar without compressor
- Gas pressure min. 1mbar with compressor
- Connection DN50-DN250
- Ignition High voltage 10kV
- Flame control. UV-Cell
Hauptmerkmale der MTU
- Concealed and homogeneous burning > 850°C
- Low-noise design
- Standardized to EN746
- Low-maintenance operation
- Covering of the fittings
- Heating unit
- Ignition burner for starting operation
- Flare-length according to customer wish